We do our best to sell top quality products. However, if you receive a defective product, please notify our customer service department immediately. All damage claims must be made within 30 days of receipt of goods. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. If the customer has used third party billing, goods damaged in shipping will require the customer to make a claim with their shipping company directly, as goods are shipped FOB our dock.
All Food Approved items (anything labeled Food Safe, FDA, CFIA), Special Order, Clearance and Seasonal Items (includes but not limited to Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, Purim) are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies to all orders that are returned on the customer’s behalf, and are valid items for return.
- A 10% re-stocking fee applies to all orders that are cancelled after they have been invoiced and are ready to be picked up or shipped on the customer’s behalf, and are valid items for return.
- Due to ministry regulations, FDA (Food and Drug Administration) products cannot be returned.
- Returns of valid products must be made within 30 days of the invoice date, with receipt. All returns will be refunded to the same method of payment on receipt.
- Returns for online orders can take up to 5 business days to show up on your credit card.
Exchanges must be made within 30 days from the date of purchase. Exchanges MUST be
authorized by a member of our customer service team.
FINAL SALE items are not eligible for exchange.
Product exchanges are not subject to a restocking fee if the exchange is of equal or greater value.
*** Due to provincial regulations we cannot accept exchanges for FDA or CFIA Food Approved Items.***
All damage claims MUST be made within 30 days of receipt of goods
If you arrange for delivery with your own freight account you must make any damage claims directly with the carrier.